Re: [AMBER] error with ambertools12 and amber10 installation

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 07:34:50 -0400

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012, vaibhav dixit wrote:

> Thanks for your valuable suggestions and time.
> I have tried the changes that you had suggested earlier. The modified
> na_anal.nab file is attached for your kind reference.

> na_anal.nab:1777 syntax error

The nab compiler is not so great at giving error messages when there are
syntax errors. Generally, you need to look at the bottom of the na_anal.c
file to see what is going on.

But I strongly urge you to just upgrade. We can provide a fee waiver if you
are not able to pay for Amber12. Continuing to go down this road of trying to
use the latest Ubuntu compilers on code that code that was written many years
ago is just likely to be a collosal waste of time.

....dac