Re: [AMBER] Fwd: pbsa: unit of the electrostatic potential values written to DX file

From: Jan-Philip Gehrcke <jgehrcke.googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 10:55:15 +0200

Dear Wes,

thanks for the quick response. Just to be sure, do we both agree that
the potential must have the unit energy per charge, as opposed to your
comment "The original intent was to use kcal/mol"? I.e. the unit should
be kcal/(mol*e). We should also agree on e>0 in this case, so that a
positive potential value means repulsion of a positive charge.

Thanks,

Jan-Philip

PS: what is the status about this missing-newline-in-DX-file-bug? Will
you release an official patch based on the I changes I proposed?