Re: [AMBER] Question concerning TI using soft core potential

From: Wook Lee <wlee.chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 14:30:29 +0200

Hi, Thomas

Thank you for your answer.

You are right.
I found the difference between two crd files,
but I still don't know why leap assigns coordinates in this way.
I generated two crd files from two pdb files which are different from
each other only in disappearing atom.
However, when leap generates crd files from those pdb files, it
exchanges the coordinates for HB2 and HB3 of cysteine residue.
So HB2 atom of first crd file has the coordinate of HB3 atom of second
crd file and vice versa.

Do you know how I can fix this problem?

Cheers,
Wook

I generated prmtop and crd file from same