[AMBER] problem with testing water movement during md simulation

From: Danny Blue <jjdanny03.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 09:44:27 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Amber community,

I'm working on a protein with a water channel. I'm wondering if is there a way to find out which water molecules have gone through the channel along its pore axis based on the trajectory file; and how should I define the pore axis of the channel?

I have no experience in dealing with this kind of problem before, please give me some suggestions. Any suggestion will be great helpful! Thanks in advance!

the best regards,

your sincerely,
Danny