Re: [AMBER] Amber Error

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 08:37:03 -0400

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012, hclengineer niper wrote:

> ** Amber job is working Fine on a Single Node/Server.* But while Running on
> 2 servers in Parallel Processors, Job is going Killed.* I am using MPICH
> for Parallel Computing.
>
> *Please Find the Attachment File* herewith this mail !!!!
>
> I need your Support !!!!!!

(1) The error message is this:

   node3.niper.in: Connection refused

This has nothing to do with Amber. For some reason you parallel
environment is not set up correctly. (You often need to be able to ssh to
all nodes without a password.) Try things out on simple test MPI programs
that come with MPICH.

(2) Avoid the use of "!" (and especially repeated use of these). This is
considered impolite in English.

(3) Use plain text rather than rtf to transmit simple text information like
error messages. This makes it easier for people on the list to examine your
problem.

...good luck...dac