Re: [AMBER] Difference between "jar=1" and "ncsu_smd" when running SMD simulations

From: ´ÞÓ±è´ <cuiyinglukitty.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 15:21:15 +0800

Dear Jason,

Thanks a lot for your kindly help. Your relpy is very clear. My input file
is probably flawed in some way, but I can't find where the problem is. And
I'm also confused whether "33.0" in the file " the path = (X, 33.0)
path_mode = LINES" is the value of the variable at the beginning of the
run or at the end of the run? This is my input file:

 &cntrl
  imin=0, irest=1, ntx=7,
  ntpr=1000, ntwr=1000, ntwx=1000,
  ntr=1, restraint_wt=500, restraintmask=':470',
  nstlim=250000, dt=0.002,
  ntt=3, gamma_ln=1, temp0=310, tempi=310, tautp=2,
  ntp=1, taup=2, pres0=1,
  ntc=2, ntf=2, ntb=2, cut=12,
 /

 ncsu_smd