Re: [AMBER] pi-pi stacking interaction and hydrogen bonding with amber

From: Dr. Vitaly V. G. Chaban <vvchaban.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:21:48 -0400

A good force field usually performs better (in terms of nuclear
dynamics) than poor ab initio calculations...

I am pretty sure that the AMBER force field will capture your hydrogen
bonds and I am almost sure it will be at least satisfactory for pi-pi
stacking interactions.

Dr. Vitaly V. Chaban, 430 Hutchison Hall
Dept. Chemistry, University of Rochester
120 Trustee Road, Rochester, NY 14627-0216
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA