Re: [AMBER] problem to attach n terminal residue to protein

From: Sanjib Paul <sanjib88paul.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:06:38 +0530

Respected sir,
                  What I have done in xleap is like following
>clearpdbresmap
clearing name map
>loadoff zin.off (library file of zinc)
total atoms in file: 2294
  Leap added 2451 missing atoms according to residue templates:
       2451 H / lone pairs
  The file contained 1 atoms not in residue templates
> set hca head hca.3.1
> pro = sequence { NMET SER hca }
> savepdb pro 2cba_mod.pdb
Here, coordinate of protein changed. But that of water and OXT remain
same. Therefore,position with respect to protein has changed. I want
crystal waters at their previous position. So, sir, what shoul I do?