Re: [AMBER] problem to attach n terminal residue to protein

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 09:08:45 -0400

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012, Sanjib Paul wrote:

> I am going to set a HCA
> II protein in AMBER 9. I am using 2CBA pdb which lacks of two starting
> residues at n-terminal. So, I wanted to add these two residues by x-leap. I
> have added residues successfully.

You have told us what you intended to do (add the residues [successfully]).
But you have not told us what you actually *did*. In such a case, people
on the list can't be of much help.

Adding missing residues in protein crystal structures is not something LEaP
can do well, expect in very simple circumstances. You might want to consider
using a homology moldeling program.

....dac