[AMBER] How to read netcdf files to ptraj?

From: Catein Catherine <askamber23.hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 12:54:57 +0800

Dear Dac,
Thanks for your instruction. I tried to run it with gz unzip files, ptraj or cpptraj, only netcdf file or with mdcrd files. The same error message appears.
Error: Could not set up file ../test.netcdf.gz for reading.Error: trajin: Could not set up trajectory.
[1]+ Done $AMBERHOME/cpptraj ../test.prmtop < test.ptraj > test.log
Could you mind to teach me how to read netcdf files? I am sure the netcdf file is OK, as it can be read by GROMACS too. What should I do next?
Best regards,
Catherine