[AMBER] frcmod file to include Urey Bradley angle terms

From: Scott Pendley <scott.pendley.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 14:44:49 -0400

Good day all,

I am beginning to experiment a little with a lipid parameter set from
Jambeck and Lyubartsev, "Derivation and Systematic Validation of a
Refined All-Atom Force Field for Phosphatidylcholine Lipids", J Phys
Chem B 2012, 116, 3164-3179. The parameter set was written to be
compatible with the Gromacs version of AMBER FF03. Looking through
the files the angle parameters include values for the Urey Bradley
terms. I know that CHAMBER can write these terms to the parameter
file but I was wondering if it is possible to write an frcmod file to
FF03 which would write them as well?

Thank you,

Scott