Re: [AMBER] NaN with GTX580 pmemd.cuda simulation with and without iwrap = 1

From: Fabrício Bracht <bracht.iq.ufrj.br>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 15:28:57 -0300

Applied patch 14 and it did not work out. Am I doing something wrong.
I opened the prmtop file with parmed.py
Then I tried
> changeLJSingleType :340.Ho 0.2 0.03
It didn't work. But that was my fault, as I later discovered that Ho
is the type and H1 is the name, so I tried again:
> changeLJsingletype :340.H1 0.2 0.03
Then, the usual phrase saying that the radius and the well depth had
been change.
After that I applied to the other active site hydroxyl hydrogen
> changeLJsingleType :342.H1 0.2 0.03
All working out until now.
> outparm changedtop.prmtop
No errors until now. So, I decided to check on my newly created
changedtop.prmtop.
$ parmed.xy changedtop.prmtop
> printdetails :340
It prints out the residue details and, for my surprise, the parameters
0.000 and 0.000 for radius and well depth are still there.
It happens the same when I ask it to write a new frcmod file.
Thank you
Fabrício Bracht