Re: [AMBER] AMBER 12 benchmarks

From: Hannes Loeffler <Hannes.Loeffler.stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 09:25:38 +0100

Hi Ross,

All simulations have been carried out with constant pressure. For
historical reasons it is all isotropic for AMBER.

I haven't mentioned the compiler and libraries for AMBER 11 because the
binaries were not compiled by us. We do not have a license for this
version. It is very likely that an older version of gcc was used and
possibly an older version of the MPI library.

A ns/day plot is certainly more user friendly. I will consider that.

Cheers,
Hannes.

--
Scanned by iCritical.