Re: [AMBER] Amber: mm_pbsa.pl

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 15:41:53 -0400

The SUSE package manager is zypper. You will need to run a command like:

sudo zypper install patch

Note this is not the only package you will need to install. You will also
need the packages gcc, gcc-c++, gcc-fortran, libtool, xorg-x11-devel,
xorg-x11-libXt-devel, libbz2-devel, autoconf, and automake if you don't
already have those packages installed.

HTH,
Jason

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 10:54 AM, <rajeevy.iitk.ac.in> wrote:

> dear ...dac,
> Thank you for ur reply
> For i m using OpenSuse 11.3, for this which patch programm i should use
>
> Thanks
> Rajeev
>
> > On Wed, Jul 04, 2012, rajeevy.iitk.ac.in wrote:
> >>
> >> Applying AmberTools12 patches
> >> Fatal Error: Cannot find the patch program.
> >
> > You need to install the patch program; exactly how depends on what OS you
> > are
> > using:
> >
> > sudo apt-get install patch (for Debian/Ubuntu Linux)
> > sudo yum install patch (for Fedora and similar)
> > sudo port install patch (for MacOS using macports)
> >
> > otherwise, checkout http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patch_(Unix).
> >
> > [In the latest version Ubuntu appears to have dropped patch as something
> > you always get; I'll update the web page about this.]
> >
> > ....dac

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate