Re: [AMBER] Amber: mm_pbsa.pl

From: <rajeevy.iitk.ac.in>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 11:54:42 +0530

Dear Jason,
 Thank you very much.......
her is the command and series of output as:

psen.linux-2o7p:~/amber12> ./configure
Checking for updates...
AmberTools12 has 13 unapplied patches: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11,
12, 13

There are patches available. Do you want to apply them now? [y/n]
(Recommended Y)
Determining patches to download for AmberTools12
  Downloading bugfix.1
  Downloading bugfix.2
  Downloading bugfix.3
  Downloading bugfix.4
  Downloading bugfix.5
  Downloading bugfix.6
  Downloading bugfix.7
  Downloading bugfix.8
  Downloading bugfix.9
  Downloading bugfix.10
  Downloading bugfix.11
  Downloading bugfix.12
  Downloading bugfix.13

Applying AmberTools12 patches
Fatal Error: Cannot find the patch program.
Automatic patching failed! Check the errors before re-configuring

After that the command is that

psen.linux-2o7p:~/amber12> ./patch_amber.py --update-tree
Determining patches to download for AmberTools12
  Downloading bugfix.1
  Downloading bugfix.2
  Downloading bugfix.3
  Downloading bugfix.4
  Downloading bugfix.5
  Downloading bugfix.6
  Downloading bugfix.7
  Downloading bugfix.8
  Downloading bugfix.9
  Downloading bugfix.10
  Downloading bugfix.11
  Downloading bugfix.12
  Downloading bugfix.13

Applying AmberTools12 patches
Fatal Error: Cannot find the patch program.

> A couple comments here. Bugfix.43 for Amber 9 fixes the -y flag, so make
> sure that all bug fixes are applied. See
> http://ambermd.org/bugfixes90.htmlfor details about the Amber 9 bug
> fixes and how to apply them.
>
> As for the AmberTools 12 MMPBSA.py version, you will need to install the
> full AmberTools 12 suite in order to take advantage of it (indeed, the
> error you're seeing is an unpatched sander issue, not an MMPBSA.py issue).
> Note that since AmberTools 12 was released, MMPBSA.py no longer depends on
> sander for many of its common analyses. This means that at the very
> least,
> NAB and two NAB programs written with MMPBSA.py need to be compiled in
> order to use it.

Thanks
Rajeev