[AMBER] atom type specification for chlorine

From: Sanjib Paul <sanjib88paul.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 19:35:45 +0530

Dear Amber Users,
                    I am new in AMBER. For a test run I wanted to simulate
unit "CHCL3BOX" given in residue template. But when I am going to create
prmtop and inpcrd file in xleap, error messages are coming like "....could
not find atom type CL". I simulated TIP3PBOX and MEOHBOX. Then everything
was fine. But in case of CHCL3BOX error is coming. I have checked
leaprc.ff99SB file. There, atom type specification for chlorine is present.
So, what wrong have i done? Please help.

sanjib