Re: [AMBER] sander termination upon reaching end temperature

From: Vishal Kumar Jaiswal <vishal3990.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 11:46:43 +0200

Hi Brandon

No this is not the expected behavior ,the simulation should complete the
number of steps ( nstlim)
 By the way, with 3500 steps you are covering 7 nanoseconds which means a
step size of 2 picoseconds. i do not think it is acceptable.
you should have timestep of 0.002 picoseconds ( if you restrict hydrogen
movement by SHAKE , NTC = 2) or else use timestep of 0.001 picosecond.

Hope this helps

Vishal