Re: [AMBER] implicit GB model for membrane simulation

From: Ray Luo, Ph.D. <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 16:30:53 -0700

PBSA in Amber12 supports membrane protein calculations, so you should be
able to use it for your MMPBSA calculations at least with PB in Amber12.

Again, as Dave have been saying repeatedly, please make sure you know how
to do this by hand before going with any scripts. I fully agree with Dave
this is the right way to go with any new methods.

Ray