Re: [AMBER] How does 'restraint' work in Amber?

From: vishal kumar Jaiswal <vishal3990.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 11:56:11 +0200

regarding your qusteion on restraints
  the ntr = 1 will turn on position resratints on the atom specified under
GROUP in the input file .it works just like a spring attached to each atom
which will pull the atom back if displaced 9 via harmonic potential )

   or u can use BELLY option which will make the force on the atoms equal
to zero in each step but this can lead to some problems in periodic
boundary simulations

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 11:40 AM, vishal kumar Jaiswal <vishal3990.gmail.com