Re: [AMBER] How does 'restraint' work in Amber?

From: vishal kumar Jaiswal <vishal3990.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 11:40:50 +0200

if you want your trajrctory with the protein in center you can use some
residues to define a center and then image back everything using ptraj.

ptraj input file>

trajin your-trajrctory-file
trajout another-trajrctory-file filetype box
center :a-b (a to b are numbers of residus to consider in center of
geometry)
image
go

use this input file as
  ptraj your-topology-file ptraj-input-file