[AMBER] R: R: strange POPC under lipids 11 FF

From: Giovanni Pavan <giovanni.pavan.supsi.ch>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:41:53 +0200

Dear Ross and dear Åge,

Thanks a lot for the useful infos.
Just an additional question for Ross:
I am not sure I got correctly what are the numbers at the Y axis in the
picture you have sent me (X axis is simulation time).
Best

Giovanni

Dr. Giovanni M. Pavan

Laboratory of Applied Mathematics and Physics (LaMFI)
University of Applied Sciences of Southern Switzerland (SUPSI)
Centro Galleria 2, Manno 6928, Switzerland.
e-mail: giovanni.pavan.supsi.ch
web: http://www.dti.supsi.ch/~pavan/
skype: giovanni_pavan