Re: [AMBER] parameters and charges for R and S Configurations

From: Jio M <jiomm.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 01:35:29 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks FyD,

I have one chiral center (enantiomer only).

Actually I wish to perform "packing arrangement" study with repeating same residue (that is one packing arrangement having repeating residue with R configuration and another with residue having S). So I was just thinking anything special to be considered for parameters or charges.

thanks and regards,