Re: [AMBER] Bug in resp or respgen? using intra-molecular-charge-constraints...

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 08:54:31 +0200

Dear Marko,

This problem is known & was discussed some time ago. My understand is
that this was corrected in the last version of the AmberTools: which
version of the AmberTools do you use?

- If nmol = 1 one should NOT jump a line before the definition of an
intra-molecular charge constraint

- If nmol > 1 one has to jump a line before the definition of an
intra- or inter-molecular charge constraint

See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/RED/resp/
     http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/RED/resp/#inp6

We have updated the RESP manual & added:

*blank to end only if the number of structure(s) "nmol" is different from 1

You can use the R.E.D. III.x and/or R.E.D. Server/R.E.D. IV: this
problem is well handled...

regards, Francois