Re: [AMBER] REMD equilibration

From: Soumya Lipsa Rath <soumyalipsabt.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 11:45:32 +0530

I am working with Cyclin Dependent Kinases, using ff99sb forcefield.
Simulation is run in implicit solvent, using igb=5. After raising the
temperature to 300K, the protein is subjected to multisander equilibration
using procedure similar to that in the tutorial. I don't want to study the
unfolding of protein but a specific loop movement which I assume is
restricted due to some energy barrier in normal MD simulation.

Thanks