Re: [AMBER] Small molecule simulations

From: bmartini <bmartini.ibt.unam.mx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 00:11:36 -0500

 Dear Chris,

 In theory you can do it because you can get the topologies for your
 small molecules with antechamber and on the other hand, you have the
 force field, for example leaprc.gaff for your small molecule, so it
 would be the same that for the case in which your system is a protein
 with its respective force field (leaprc.ff99SB).

 Good luck