Re: [AMBER] large deviation on entropy value using ambertools1.5

From: Cao Yang <muxiachuixue.163.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 20:11:43 +0800 (CST)

Hi Jason,
I just installed AmberTools 12. When I try to re-run the decomposition analysis with the commad below:

mpirun -np 10 MMPBSA.py -O -i decomp.in -o FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat -sp com_solv.prmtop -cp com_nosolv.prmtop -rp rec.prmtop -lp neg_gaussian_LUT.prmtop -y ../production2.mdcrd > progress.log 2>&1 -rewrite-output

MMPBSA.py failed with the following error:

Reading command-line arguments and input files...
MMPBSA_Error: _MMPBSA_info is needed for -rewrite-output!
Exiting. All files have been retained.

What does the _MMPBSA_info means here?
When I re-run the job with MMPBSA in AmberTools 1.5, the error does not occur.

Here is my input file:
Per-residue GB and PB decomposition
&general
   startframe=201, verbose=1,
   strip_mask=":WAT:Cl-:CIO:Cs+:IB:K+:Li+:Na+:Rb+"
/
&gb
  igb=5, saltcon=0.100,
/