Re: [AMBER] pnetcdf.h missing in compiling of ptraj.MPI

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 12:26:52 +1000

You need to compile pnetcdf somewhere and link it in by modifying a variable in config.h (not sure which one off the top of my head).

Note, we don't support ptraj.MPI anymore, which is why it's not built by default anymore.

I encourage you to look into cpptraj with openmp if you want parallelized trajectory processing.

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate