Re: [AMBER] periodic box blow up

From: kamlesh sahu <kamleshsemail.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 15:55:14 +0900

Dear Dr. case,

Thank you. As you pointed out, the problem was with re-imaging.
I used the command -----> ptraj solvated-complex.prmtop < ptraj.in
ptraj.in previoulsly was

trajin heat.mdcrd
trajin density.mdcrd
trajin equil.mdcrd
trajin prod1.mdcrd
trajin prod2.mdcrd
trajin prod3.mdcrd
trajin prod4.mdcrd
trajout re-imaged.mdcrd
center :1-306
go

adding "image familiar" to this file solved the problem

Thank you
Regards,