[AMBER] problem with mol2 to pdb conversion

From: Chris Chris <alpharecept.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 20:46:04 -0700 (PDT)

I am trying to convert a mol2 file into a pdb (using Vega ZZ.). I start with test.mol2- which has both the ligand and and the protein- but when I save as a pdb in Vega ZZ (test_vega.pdb), only the protein is written in the pdb and the ligand is not included. I notice that the connect info in the mol2 (test.mol2) comes before the ligand coordinates- does the connect information cause the reading to stop? I want to put this complex into antechamber but I have been having problems generating the pdb file for the complex.

Thanks for any help