Re: [AMBER] cpptraj-secstruct

From: colvin <colvin4367.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 16:06:01 +0800

Hi,

I was thinking to generate the results that can be viewed using
gnuplot and xmgrace for a trajectory, not only a pdb file. Since the
HN need to replace by H, meaning that it's quite impossible to do it
for a trajectory and i can only wait for the future release or bugfix
right?

Thanks and regards.
Colvin