Re: [AMBER] sander error in the decomposed MMGBSA using Ambertools12 and Amber11

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 20:20:53 -0400

So according to your error message, sander is having a problem reading the
sander input file written by MMPBSA.py. Unfortunately, I can't see where
the problem is. The input file being written by my version of MMPBSA.py is
slightly different, but works fine for me. I have attached the actual
sander input files to this e-mail. Try using those by utilizing the
-use-mdins flag for MMPBSA.py.

MMPBSA.py -i mmgbsa.in -cp 9nd-35w.top -rp 9nd.top -lp 35w.top -y
9nd-35w.mdcrd -use-mdins

Note that you also will not want to use the -O flag in the command since
that will obviously remove those files before the calculation. You will
also need to switch which prmtop corresponds to the receptor and ligand
from how you had it compared to how I used it. Good luck and I hope this
works for you.

-Billy

Bill Miller III
Quantum Theory Project,