Re: [AMBER] was the bug fixed for tleap?

From: Benjamin D Madej <bmadej.ucsd.edu>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 00:03:27 +0000

Hi Albert,

We've filed a bug report for leap and as soon as someone can take a good look at it, they will.

The official workaround for this problem is to save a prmtop and mdcrd file from LEaP (saveAmberParam) then use ambpdb to save a pdb file (see the manual). ambpdb correctly formats the pdb files for lipid11. This is what we've been doing for a correct pdb.

Thanks,
Ben