[AMBER] Build B form RNA by NAB?

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 01:36:19 -0400

Dear Amber experts,

I want to build a series of B form RNA to perform MD simulations showing
the conversion from B to A form. However, I can not find a NAB input to
build B form RNA (although I can easily build A and B forms for DNA and A
form for RNA by a simple NAB input). I've read the Ambertool manual but
can't find an easy way to do so (or I may accidentally skip that section).
For a single B-RNA structure, I often use this server
http://structure.usc.edu/make-na/server.html. However, it's really
laborious to build few tens of structures in that way. I really appreciate
if you can give me any suggestion. Thanks.

Best
Hai Nguyen