[AMBER] How to implement a new energy function in AMBER

From: Xin Geng <xingeng2011.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 15:55:10 -0700

Dear all,

I want to implement a solvation energy function
HPMF(Hydrophobic Potential of Mean Force[1])in Amber in order to use
calculate thermodynamics integration of Amber+GB+HPMF. I wrote a program to
implement HPMF. I enclosed my program to this email.

However I have
trouble in compiling my program with the Amber package. So, I want to ask
what modification I should to do with Amber Package to call the subroutines
of my program.

[1] M. S. Lin, N. L. Fawzi and T. Head-Gordon,
"Hydrophobic Potential of Mean Force as a Solvation Function for Protein
Structure Prediction", Structure, 15, 727-740 (2007)

Thanks,

Xin