Re: [AMBER] NetCDF Restart Files - Amber 12

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 11:30:36 -0400

Hi,

Due to an oversight this information is not in the Amber 12 manual;
errata will be posted to the website shortly.

As Jason said, to output NetCDF restart files specify 'ntxo = 2' in
the cntrl namelist.

For reading, NetCDF restart files are detected automatically, and only
respond to 'ntx = 1' (read coordinates only) or 'ntx = 5' (read
coordinates and velocities).

Please let me know if you encounter any problems.

-Dan