[AMBER] does LIPID11 require surface tension ?

From: Vlad Cojocaru <vlad.cojocaru.mpi-muenster.mpg.de>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 12:03:00 +0200

Dear all,

I saw that the LIPID11 paper is only "in press" at this time ..
Therefore I was wondering if it requires surface tension simulations in
order to reproduce lipid structural parameters as the GAFF force fileds ?

Would it be possible for the users of AMBER12 to know a bit about the
quality of this force field (especially in comparison with the newest
CHARMM and with the classical scheme that includes surface tension) ?

I am asking because I think this info (at least as a short summary)
would be extremely useful for people starting simulations using this
force field ...

Thank you

Best,
Vlad

--
Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine