[AMBER] Difference in PB results of mmpbsa and mmpbsa.mpi

From: <amin.imtech.res.in>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 15:22:17 +0530 (IST)

Dear all, I am trying to calculate the binding energy of a protein ligand
complex using MMPBSA from AmberTools 1.5. I find that while the GB results are
almost same for both MMPBSA and MMPBSA.MPI there is significant difference in in
PB values. I am using 25 processors for MMPBSA.MPI. I am using the exact same
script for both. I found a similar problem in archives and thus applied the
suggested patches. However I still have the problem. Here are the results:
MMPBSA:GB: Delta Total = -38.6156
       PB: Delta Total = -50.4641

MMPBSA.MPI:GB: Delta Total = -36.4499
           PB: Delta Total = -18.5299

I find that the main difference is arising due to G SOLV of ligand (-4.8 vs
-50.02).
Can someone please help me with this?
Amin.