Re: [AMBER] 答复: 答复: add H-atoms automatic in tleap

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 07:48:39 -0400

On Sun, May 06, 2012, Zhou Gong wrote:

> The way you said such as redistribute the residual charge, or use RESP,
> and change the atoms types of N atoms. Are these operation can be done in
> the Xleap?

You can change atom types and charges in LEaP; easiest way is to select a
set of atoms, and use the "edit selected atoms" menu item.

> If I couldn't done these in Xleap, next time, when I load the pdb file
> into the leap, it will add the extra H-atoms again.

This is true: you have to get everything done in one pass. Alternative is to
define new residues for the lysine and carboxyl that are being joined. You
have a situation which is not a standard one, and you will have to experiment
some, and learn a lot of new techniques. You might want to start with just
two residues for such experiments.

....dac