Re: [AMBER] Amber 11, Amber-Tools 1.5 and Amber-Tools 12 respgen Bug

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 10:04:13 +0200

Dear Marko,

Could you please provide an example of a RESP input with this problem?

You can find many examples of RESP inputs in R.E.DD.B. for comparison:

For each X-Y (X: W or F & X: integer) project, you can find one or two
RESP inputs so far at the following web link:
  http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/projects/X-Y/input1.in
  http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/projects/X-Y/input2.in if available

See for instance the "W-69" project with more than 8 (conformations +
orientations):
  http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/projects/W-69/input1.in
See the section related to inter-structure charge equivalencing defined at:
  http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/RED/resp/#inp9

or see the "F-7" project with intra and/or inter-molecular charge restraints:
  http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/projects/F-7/input1.in
defined in sections:
  http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/RED/resp/#inp7 &
  http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/RED/resp/#inp8