Re: [AMBER] Radii in prmtop

From: Jesper Sørensen <jesorensen.ucsd.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:56:51 -0700

Hi Jason,

Thanks, I found those flags now.
%FLAG LENNARD_JONES_ACOEF
%FLAG LENNARD_JONES_BCOEF

The reason I ask is that when you use ambpdb to write out a PQR file - to use with delphi or APBS, that prints out data from (%FLAG RADII), which is what confused me in the first place - as the radii were not what I expected them to be.

ParmEd sounds like a nifty tool. I'll take a look at it.

Thanks,
Jesper