Re: [AMBER] add_pdb

From: colvin <colvin4367.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 16:39:46 +0800

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. I can now use ambpdb with the vmd compatible
chamber prmtop.

Is there a way for ptraj to recognise the extra section in the prmtop
file? if i need to generate snapshot from trajectory and ptraj cannot
read in the extra section, all the snapshot generated will have the
residue numbering start from 1.

 Pls advise.

Thanks and regards.
Colvin