Re: [AMBER] computational scanning

From: Gould, Ian R <i.gould.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 15:15:45 +0000

Dear Hector,

You may want to take a look at our recent paper, we don't mutate to serine
or cysteine but we have explored a number of different mutations other
than alanine.

Article citation: Chem. Sci., 2012, 3 (5), 1503 - 1511

Title: Mutational Locally Enhanced Sampling (MULES) for quantitative
prediction of the effects of mutations at protein-protein interfaces

Cheers
Ian

Women love us for our defects. If we have enough of them, they will
forgive us everything, even our intellects.
Oscar Wilde,
--
Dr Ian R Gould
Reader in Computational Chemical Biology