Re: [AMBER] AMBER12 build on Linux x86_64

From: Shaw, Sharon <sharon.shaw.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 15:00:37 +0000

Thank you Jason and David.
I don't think I have the order of my steps correct.
Can you verify? I am doing:

cd $AMBERHOME

./configure intel

sed -i "s.-xHost.-axAVX,SSE4.2,SSE3 -xSSE2.g" ./config.h

sed -i "s.-xHost.-axAVX,SSE4.2,SSE3 -xSSE2.g" ./AmberTools/src/configure2

make clean uninstall >& make.clean.uninstall.out

make install >& make.install.out

This sequence, I still get -xHost in some files, so I'm doing something
out of order, I'm sure.

thanks,
Sharon