[AMBER] AMBER 11 sander segmentation fault

From: Shuyi Cao <scao4.uic.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 18:32:21 -0500

Dear Amber users,

I am trying to run simulation on a 300 aa protein with two inhibitors in
the binding site. I used antechamber to prepare the parameter and used
tleap to prepare my file and tried to run the simulation. No error message
is shown. When I tried to do the first minimization, the error message came
out as " Segmentation fault". I attached my file in the attachment. Could
anyone tell me how to solve this problem?

Thanks for any help!

--
Shuyi Cao
Graduate student