Re: [AMBER] AMBER12 build on Linux x86_64

From: Shaw, Sharon <sharon.shaw.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 20:51:14 +0000

Hi Matthew and Jason,
Thank you for your suggestions.

I edited $AMBERHOME/config.h after configure ran,
and then did a "make install". I have attached the gzip'd output.
You will see that -xHost is somehow still in the compiles.
If you can figure out where it is coming from, I would appreciate it.
My goal is to make one build for multiple architectures or to at least
give it a try!

I normally do make a build script after I get it all figured out
and use sed. I just was hoping there was an ARCH_FLAG or something
similar where one could set the architecture code generation flags like -x, -ax
for the entire application. No biggie.

thanks
Sharon