Re: [AMBER] constant pH titration

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 10:08:17 -0400

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 2:38 AM, Acoot Brett <acootbrett.yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> If I want to do the constant pH titration by AMBER, in which file (*.in)
> should I add the residue titration state?

The process of running constant pH simulations is detailed in the manual
(there is a chapter devoted to it). It details changing the PDB to add the
titrating residues (e.g., ASP -> AS4, GLU -> GL4, and HIS -> HIP), and how
to use the program "cpinutil.py" to build a constant pH input file. After
that, it's just like running a regular implicit solvent simulation.

> Is there any on-line tutorial or protocol on the constant pH titration by
> AMBER?

Not yet. It's on the to-do list.

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project,