Re: [AMBER] SCEE and SCNB GLYCAM_06 values with amber11 top crd files

From: Lachele Foley (Lists) <"Lachele>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 15:23:03 -0400

1. You are correct that the behavior has changed over the last few
releases. Since the capability was new, things came up that were not
anticipated.

The best thing to do now is to use x/tleap in AmberTools12. A
well-patched AmberTools1.5 will also work. The "write14scale" keyword
only applies to sleap (not t or x leap), but use of sleap for this is
not recommended. If you use tleap and a recent AmberTools, you should
automatically get the entries as you need them.

2 & 3: If you use tleap from a recent AmberTools as described above,
the SCEE & SCNB entries present in the parameter file should be
automatically detected and written into the file. The correct values
for each interaction are automatically assigned.

:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley
CCRC/UGA
Athens, GA USA