Re: [AMBER] FW: reduce and trim function

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 22:25:57 -0400

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012, Mahendra B Thapa wrote:

> The problem mentioned in
> the previous mail only appeared when used reduce command.

> > > Atom number of a pdb [ 2nd column ] is not continuous
> > > after using trim and reduce of AMBER command , instead " new" appears in
> > > the last column.

I don't think I ever understood what the "problem" was, but maybe I am missing
something. My recollection was that you were unhappy that the atom numbers
were not consecutive, but I don't remember seeing any reason why that would be
a problem; that is: why do you want (or need) consecutive atom numbers?

....dac