[AMBER] Fw: MMPBSA error in segmentation fault

From: Aditya Setiajid <setiajid11.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 21:56:39 +0800 (SGT)

Dear Bill and Amber Users,

I have visualized all three trajectories made from MMPBSA.py with the corresponding prmtop files with VMD, and the visual was totally messed up..

it was different when i visualized all four trajectories from prmtop and inpcrd files that created by tLeap with VMD (i visualized the prmtop and inpcrd files before running minimization, after minimization and after production) and it was visualized correctly as be supposed..

What's wrong with my prmtop files? Thank you for you advice, I'm very need your help..

Best Regards,
Muhammad Aditya Setiajid
University of Indonesia