[AMBER] Problem with gaussian input file generation

From: <moitrayee.mbu.iisc.ernet.in>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 01:57:17 +0530 (IST)

Dear Amber Users,

I have installed Ambertools 1.5 and am trying to run the run.MCPB.sh in the
$AMBERHOME/AmberTools/examples/mtkpp/MCPB.

This should produce two *.com files. But I am not getting these files. The last
few lines of 1AMP_OH_sidechain.bcl.log file shows the following:

### ### ### ###
 ### MTK++ Error ###
 ### Function: MCPB ###
 ### Message: Unknown command: "g03nProc"
 ### ### ### ###

 ### ### ### ###
 ### MTK++ Info ###
 ### Function: MCPB ###
 ### Message: g03Mem
 ### ### ### ###

 ### ### ### ###
 ### MTK++ Error ###
 ### Function: MCPB ###
 ### Message: Unknown command: "g03Mem"
 ### ### ### ###

 ### ### ### ###
 ### MTK++ Info ###
 ### Function: MCPB ###
 ### Message: g03OptAndFC
 ### ### ### ###

 ### ### ### ###
 ### MTK++ Error ###
 ### Function: MCPB ###
 ### Message: Unknown command: "g03OptAndFC"

 ### MTK++ Info ###
 ### Function: MCPB ###
 ### Message: quit

Please suggest me where I am going wrong. Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards,
Moitrayee

believed to be clean.